Genus of fossil lycopsid trees in the Carboniferous system.
Analysing websites internal linking is key to understand their architecture of information and web structure and thus their potential of Search Engine Optimization, SEO.
Graphs are made of nodes and edges. In SEO nodes are webpages and edges, links directed to them from other webpages on the graph.
library(igraph) dat=read.csv(file.choose(),header=TRUE) # choose an edgelist in .csv file format g=graph.data.frame(dat,directed=TRUE) transitivity(g)
Transitivity or clustering coefficient is the probability that the adjacent vertices of a vertex are connected.
Count vertices vcount(graph)
Count edges ecount(graph)
The diameter of a graph is the length of the longest geodesic.
The density of a graph is the ratio of the number of edges and the number of possible edges.
Find more about plotting directed graphs here.
YouTube hosts videos that are, on average, popular. This translates into high numbers of views and “I like this” clicks.
Usually there is a small number of “I dislike this”.
On Feb 8th 2015 it had been viewed 84373 times, liked 12 times and disliked 26 on YouTube, that is more than 2 times as many!
The reason is simple: the video is featured on an Easyjet support page. Instead of containing instructions of travel planning, the video is a piece of corporate propaganda.
- block out Googlebot and all known robots from my personal website
- keep automating data: ifttt.com, followthatpage.com and all price trackers I can get hold of
- mash up APIs left and right for my own
- bag hundreds of interesting articles in my personal wallabag
- learn how to massage all sorts of data formats, be it dates, vectors or else, on R
- follow the marketing efforts of remarkable brands like beardbrand and pantone
- read Advanced Analytics with Spark
- donate to the following tools and software